Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rihanna's Cocky + Looking For Love



So, I just bought the Rihanna album. I didn't want to pre-leak the album. Her last album, 'Loud' was so good that I wanted to make sure to buy this one. I'm impressed! I don't like it as much, as her last, but it's pretty damn good. If you couldn't tell from the picture, I'm starting off with 'Cockiness.' 'Cockiness' is the dirtiest song I have ever heard by Rihanna. I don't know why I can get enough of it, but I can't. With lyrics like, "Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion...I love it when you eat it," this girl gets raunchy.

On her track, 'We All Want Love' she gets real. It's a slow jam about love + loneliness. I can relate to this song very much. With lyrics like ""I can't pretend that I'm not lonely, but I'll be constantly fooling myself," a lot of people can relate to it. This will probably be one of her singles. It's a perfect R&B/Pop hit.

Rihanna got another full-on dance tune on her album + I love it. 'Where Have You Been?' is a favorite of mine. It's fun! This is going to be a big club track. I know it! Wait until remixes get made...just wait.

Rihanna - Cockiness (Love It)

Rihanna - We All Want Love

Rihanna - Where Have You Been?

No comments:

Post a Comment