Sunday, July 22, 2012

Infadels 'From Out of the Black Sky' Video + Passion Pit Gets 'Carried Away'...'I'll Be Alright'


Earlier today, Alex Metric shared this wonderful video with the world.  It's the new video for the Infadels' new single, 'From Out of the Black Sky.'  The track is produced by Alex Metric.  Alex Metric is a great DJ that has put out a bunch of great tunes + remixes.    The Infadels video is absolutely brilliant.  It's artsy + creative.  There is one man with a disco ball for a head + another with a massive mirrored cube for a head.  It's a fun watch.  The song makes me want to get out of my shell, get up + dance.  Guess what?  That's exactly what it did.  I was dancing by myself to this tune.  It's very uplifting, while talking about the seriousness of life.  So do it!  Get up + dance!

I know I put up a Passion Pit post yesterday, but I am finding so many good songs by them.  Their new tracks are more mature than the ones off their last album.  Their whole sound has grown into something quite special.  I like watching bands grow into even better bands.  'Carried Away' is another track that will make you want to dance.  This one actually makes me smile, every time I listen to it.  It is so well produced + the chorus is legit a sing-along.  This song will make you feel good + yes...you will be singing along with it, by the end.

Lastly, I have one more Passion Pit track for you.  It's called 'I'll Be Alright.'  It's their next single.  It begins in signature Passion Pit style.  The sounds remind me of their tune 'Sleepyhead.'  This tune's not nearly as positive as the first two tracks.  It's a well-produced, well-written track.  It's just a good tune.  Make sure you check out the video for it.  It's crazy!  Ever make out with a glittered, talking art sculpture?  Their new album, Gossamer, drops on Tuesday.  Go buy it.

Infadels - From Out of the Black Sky (Prod. by Alex Metric)

Passion Pit - Carried Away

Passion Pit - I'll Be Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment