Saturday, July 21, 2012
Passion Pit Remix + Major Lazer Produced Snoop Lion (Snoop Dogg)
I have been holding on to the M Machine remix of Passion Pit's 'Take a Walk' for too long. I have been hearing the original on the radio a lot this week. Well, on the alternative rock station. So, this is the perfect time to share it with you. It's a brilliant remix. It's a creative, chilled-out indie remix. I'm sure this is being played at every indie dance party in the country. You will enjoy this very much. As a matter of fact, I was jamming out to this in my car this morning. It makes you want to move. "I Take a walk."
The next tune is brand new. Major Lazer put out a new song yesterday by Snoop Lion. It's called 'La La La.' I am a huge fan of Major Lazer + I am not disappointed. I think you'll be surprised by how much you like this song. I was instantly hooked by the tune's reggae vibe. It took me a few listens to be sure that Snoop Lion is Snoop Dogg. I had to google search Snoop Lion, just to be sure. Snoop is going reggae + it works really well for him. It's going to take me awhile to get used to calling him Snoop Lion. I've been saying Snoop Dogg for way too long.
Passion Pit - Take a Walk (The M Machine Remix)
Snoop Lion - La La La (Prod. by Major Lazer)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment