Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Newton Faulkner's in the 'Clouds,' Jake Bugg is Tasting Them + Icona Pop Just Loves It
Newton Faulkner is a huge talent, straight out of London. He just released a new single called 'Clouds' that is just lovely. It is a positive alternative/pop tune. I think it will do very well in the UK charts. I'm really feeling it. I've been a fan of Faulkner's since 2007. He put out a song back then called 'Dream Catch Me.' It is still an incredible tune. I must share it with you, if you don't know it already. God, I love it so much.
Jake Bugg just released a new single; 'Taste It.' I'm telling you, this indie-folk newcomer is going places. He is so naturally gifted. He records some of his songs in just one take. This song is fun + you will definitely enjoy it. Check out these lyrics: "Fill my head with the future, fill my eyes with the sky. Hold my life, get left behind, but I never felt more alive."
Lastly I have an angry tune for you that will fill you with glee. For real, it's fun. The lead singer is talking about crashing her car into a bridge + she loves it. The girl is crazy, but I love to sing along with her craziness. Trust me...you will 'love it.'
Newton Faulkner - Clouds
Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
Jake Bugg - Taste It
Icona Pop - I Love It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment