Thursday, July 19, 2012
The Noisettes Are Back With 'That Girl' & 'Winner' (Video)
I am very happy that the Noisettes are back with new music. I have been a fan of theirs for a few years now. Their single, 'Never Forget You' is a classic. Their current new single is 'That Girl.' It has a 50-60's bubblegum pop feel to it. It puts a smile on your face. I adore the lead singer, Shingai Shoniwa's voice. It's jazzy + soulful. This will be one of your summer favorites. "That girl's in love with you."
I don't just have one tune by the Noisettes for you. I have two! Last week they released the song + video for 'Winner.' This track is insanely positive. Shingai Shoniwa is happy. She feels like a "winner" + the world is in her hands. It has a pop vibe to it, as well. So, it's safe to say that the Noisettes went pop. It's creative pop, with an alternative hint to it. I love it. Also, I found the Louis La Roche remix of 'Winner' for you. Now, this is the perfect indie dance party tune. Louis La Roche funks up the song with 80's throwback electronic sounds. It's a really cool remix.
The Noisettes - That Girl
The Noisettes - Winner
The Noisettes - Winner (Louis La Roche Radio Edit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment