
This post will make you very happy. It's a collection of some of the best dance tunes out there right now. First, I have Italian DJ Carlo Astuti for you. I haven't heard much by him, but his new song is incredible. It's called 'If You Would,' featuring Matthew LeFace. Wow! The vocals on this track are sultry. This will send you into a dance paradise.
Two of the most energetic DJ's out there are Bingo Players. They blow my mind. When they released 'Rattle,' I went absolutely bonkers. It was quickly one of my favorite tunes of last year. They recently released a new single, 'L'Amour.' This will be played at every respectable, major club around the world. It's seriously that amazing.
Lastly, I have two remixes by R3hab. He's a very talented DJ. He makes most songs sound better than they were before. I prefer these two tracks with a R3hab reworking, than in their original forms. He remixed Karmin's 'Broken Hearted.' They are playing the original on the radio, in the US. The remix is the version I fell in love with. He also remixed Eric Turner, Lupe Fiasco + Tinie Tempah's 'Angel & Stars.' This is the perfect version of the tune. It has so much energy. In love!!!!
Carlo Astuti + Matthew LeFace - If You Would (Original Mix)
Bingo Players - L'Amour (Original Mix)
Karmin - Broken Hearted (R3hab Radio Edit)
Eric Turner + Lupe Fiasco + Tinie Tempah - Angel & Stars (R3hab Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment