Sunday, March 11, 2012

'Fuck Me' Song + Video by British Girl Group, Stooshe



'Fuck Me' is fun! Stooshe are a new British Girl Group that are trying to blow up in the UK. They have just released their new single + video, 'Love Me.' Fuck 'Love Me!' I found the original, 'Fuck Me' + it is much better. I was left going..."huh?"...after watching the new video. The original video, 'Fuck Me' is fun + cleared up all my confusion. Also, the new version has Travie McCoy in it. I'm not a big fan of his + prefer the original version with British rapper, Suave Debonair in it. The three Stooshe girls are cute + quirky. You will enjoy the song + video.

As a bonus, I wanted to share with you another remix of Neon Hitch's 'Fuck U Betta.' This one is done by Felix Cartel. Have fun dancing to it.

Stooshe + Suave Debonair - Fuck Me

Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta (Felix Cartel Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment