Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Neon Hitch + LA Riots Know How to 'Fuck U Betta'



The new single by Neon Hitch is blowing up everywhere. Well, it's called 'Fuck U Betta.' With a title like that, of course it is. I found the LA Riots remix of the track last week. This is the version to listen to. LA Riots know just when to bang in the "She can fuck you good, but I can fuck u betta." Perfectly vulgar, right? You will enjoy this tune.

I have been pretty busy lately, so I wanted to share some other good dance tunes with you. I have collected three tracks that I have been wanting to share with you for a bit know. I know...bad me. I had one track for well over a month, but it still is perfect. The Romeo Blanco remix of Florence + the Machine's 'What the Water Gave Me' is a slice of heaven. It's one of the most perfect remixes I have found so far, this year. I also have A-Trak's remix of Martin Solveig's 'The Night Out.' A-Trak can do no wrong. Lastly, I have the Fodral remix of Niki & The Dove's 'DJ, Ease My Mind' to share with you. It is the perfect indie-dance party tune. Enjoy! I will try to post tracks up more often.

Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta (LA Riots Club Remix)

Florence + The Machine - What the Water Gave Me (Romeo Blanco Remix)

Martin Solveig - The Night Out (A-Trak Remix)

Niki & The Dove - DJ, Ease My Mind (Fodral Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment