
The Astronomar & Swick remix of Branko + Dominique Young Unique's 'Going in Hard' is wild. It's a clash of fresh hip-hop, hardcore house + Moombahton sounds. It's different than most of the music out there right now. That's why I like it so much. The tune's going to leave you sayin' "I'm goin' in hard bitch, I'm by myself."
I also found more amazingness for you. 'Lava Cabeza' by Mash Up International + Gnucci + VAZ + Timbuktu. Yes, Gnucci Banana changed her name to just Gnucci. This song is loads of fun. I'm not fully sure what the song is talking about, but I looked up Lavacabeza in Google. It turns out that they are talking about washing your hair. I guess someone's hair is pretty dirty. "You need to wash that dirty mind"
Branko + Dominique Young Unique - Going in Hard (Astronomar & Swick Remix)
Mash Up International + Gnucci + VAZ + Timbuktu - Lava Cabeza
No comments:
Post a Comment