
Nelly Furtado has made another brilliant cover. I love her renditions of other people's songs. I remember when she did Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy,' a few years ago, for BBC Radio 1. It was genius. I think it helped with the success of that song. She just did a cover of Calvin Harris' 'Feel So Close' + knocked it out of the park. She changed up the tone of the song. She made it more intimate + lyrics driven. It's nice! You will enjoy it.
Missy Elliott's back on a Switch remix of M.I.A.'s 'Bad Girls.' We've all missed Missy Elliott. Honestly, where has she been? Well, this remix is hot + has my girl Rye Rye in it. Love!
I wanted to throw in a Santigold remix, done by The Knocks, that I found today. It's for her tune, 'The Keepers.' This is perfect for an indie-dance party. I'll be playing this remix all summer long. Have a great rest of your Monday.
Nelly Furtado - Feel So Close (Calvin Harris Cover)
M.I.A + Missy Elliott + Rye Rye - Bad Girls (Switch Remix)
Santigold - The Keepers (The Knocks Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment