
I have one fresh new song to share with you + two fantastic remixes. I have a weakness for anything Dizzee Rascal does. He just worked with DJ Fresh on their latest single, 'The Power.' I can't get enough of this positive + fun tune. It's currently #6 on the UK's official singles chart. Enjoy this perfect summer track.
Chris Brown's latest video was released yesterday. It's 'Don't Wake Me Up' feat. David Guetta. The video's great, but that's not what blew me away. I was surprised that the single + video version is a Benny Benassi remix of the track. It's genius. I prefer this version to the original. It gives the track more energy + helps it flow more nicely. This song will hopefully blow up. I have in on repeat, at the moment. I can't get enough of the simple, yet extremely sexy lyrics. "If I wake + you're here still, give me a kiss. I wasn't finished dreaming about your lips." Amazing, right?
Lastly, I found an awesome remix of the new Coldplay + Rihanna tune, 'Princess of China.' Kat Krazy did the remix + I am normally a fan of his remixes. It's a very enjoyable remix that will make you want to dance. It lightens up the sad tune. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, lovely people.
DJ Fresh + Dizzee Rascal - The Power (Radio Edit)
Chris Brown + David Guetta - Don't Wake Me Up (Benny Benassi Main Mix)
Coldplay + Rihanna - Princess of China (Kat Krazy Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment