
Marina Diamandis is Marina & The Diamonds. She is the half Greek, half Welsh singer with an amazing voice. I find her voice to be quite unique. Besides for being in love with her voice, I'm in love with her sound. She doesn't stick to one genre + tries not to sound like the other artists on the radio. Her new single, 'Primadonna' is a dance-pop masterpiece. As she says, she's "a Primadonna girl." All she ever wanted was the world. Well, that is exactly what she got. I am hooked. Check out her video, at the bottom of this post. She leaked another new song, 'Homewrecker,' a few weeks ago. She's a hot mess in this indie/alternative-friendly tune. I love it!!! It's pretty bold to put out a song about being a home wrecker. If you don't know her yet, you should start now. She's so talented.
Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna
Marina & The Diamonds - Homewrecker
No comments:
Post a Comment