Monday, March 19, 2012

Remixes: Baltimore Club Michael Jackson + Tyga...Electro House Gotye + fun.



This is the ultimate remix post. DJ Sega just released his 2008 remix of Michael Jackson's 'Rock With You.' I have been looking for this remix for years. It's an insane baltimore club remix with tons of energy. He also remixed Tyga's hit, 'Rack City.' I'm in love with these two remixes. DJ Sega = talent.

Hyper Crush remixed the Gotye + Kimbra song, 'Somebody That I Used to Know.' It's fucking brilliant. This is the first good remix I have heard of this song. Hyper Crush adds hardcore sounds + bass to the track. This one will have you going bonkers. I can't get enough of it.

I also found an amazing remix of fun. + Janelle Monáe's 'We Are Young.' The remix is done by Alvin Risk. Here is another talented DJ/producer. He has perviously worked with Tittsworth to create some amazing music. You will thoroughly enjoy this.

My bonus remix is the Switch remix of Santigold's 'Disparate Youth.' It's a great song. The remix is funky + experimental. I love it. It shows off Santi's vocals too.

Michael Jackson - Rock With You 2008 (DJ Sega Remix)

Tyga - Rack City (DJ Sega Remix)

Gotye + Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (Hyper Crush Remix)

fun. + Janelle Monáe - We Are Young (Alvin Risk Remix)

Santigold - Disparate Youth (Switch Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment