Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Azealia Banks Was a Rude Bitch in the '212' + 'Fucks Up the Fun' with Diplo



I wish I found out about this song, '212' by Azealia Banks sooner. It's a breath of fresh air. She is so cute + fucks with dance + hip-hop. She is singing about her adolescence, growing up in New York. This is the best thing I have found this year. It's blowing up on the UK charts. It was in the top 20 this week. You will fall in love with the fresh new sound.

She worked with DIplo on her new tune, 'Fuck Up the Fun.' How amazing is that title? You know you like it. This girl, Azealia Banks, can surely rap. She does it well too. Diplo kills it with the drum beat. Pure talent!

Azealia Banks + Lazy Jay - 212

Azealia Banks - Fuck Up the Fun (Prod. Diplo)

No comments:

Post a Comment