Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Anthem!!!! The Joy Formidable - A Heavy Abacus (Qulinez Remix)



I am not over-hyping this post!!! The Qulinez remix of The Joy Formidable's 'A Heavy Abacus' is going to be a summer anthem. I know it's early, but I'm positive that this song will blow up + stick around. Qulinez are a DJ duo from Sweden. They recently popped up on the scene + are taking dance music in new directions. Their remix of 'A Heavy Abacus' is mind blowing. The Joy Formidable are responsible for the fantastic vocals + Qulinez are responsible for the killer sounds on the remix. Most of the big DJs are already playing this track + now you can hear it.

The first track, 'Troll,' that I heard from Qulinez is a progressive house track that is murdering the clubs. The creepily amazing sounds that they use in this track send chills through my body. Look of for Qulinez. They are not going anywhere, any time soon.

The Joy Formidable - A Heavy Abacus (Qulinez Remix)

Qulinez - Troll (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment