Monday, April 16, 2012

Most Addictive Dance Song: Otto Knows - 'Million Voices'



One of the hottest + most addictive dance songs out there right now is Otto Knows' 'Million Voices.' It's so creative! I heard it last week + was instantly hooked. I also heard Tiesto play it, when I saw him on Friday. This song is going places + I wanted to make sure I shared the greatness with you.

Another song that I love, at the moment, is DStar + Silver Medallion's 'Stars.' I heard this on the DJ Benzi + Black Cards SXSW mixtape. It's an awesome mixtape. Look for it. It's free!!! 'Stars' is a sing-along dancefloor smash. I don't think many people know about it, but everyone will fall in love with it. "Let's raise our glass!!!"

Otto Knows - Million Voices (Original Mix)

DStar + Silver Medallion - Stars (Radio Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment