
Usher + Diplo's 'Climax' is on its way to becoming a major hit. I just found the Kaskade remix of the track + it's quite incredible. Kaskade is a master remixer. He takes Usher's soulful track + turns it into a powerhouse dance anthem. When I 1st heard it, I blasted the volume up to the top level + was put into a trance. It's impressive!!! Check out the remix!!!
I also found another excellent remix to share with you. It's the LA Riots remix of Katy Perry's 'Part of Me.' This is one of those, "holy shit, this is a good remix" kind of tracks. I can hear this on a big dancefloor making everyone go absolutely insane. That's a good thing! Trust me on this one. Even if you are not a huge fan of the original, you might just fall in love with the remix.
Usher + Diplo - Climax (Kaskade Remix)
Katy Perry - Part of Me (LA Riots Club Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment