Monday, April 23, 2012

Moombahton Madness With Munchi!!!



Moombahton!!!! When the genre is done right, it is brilliant. Munchi knows how to create the perfect moombahton track. He is a DJ from the Netherlands that creates fun party tunes. I can't stop dancing to 'Sandungueo.' It's crazy good. It has big energy + infuses latin sounds with experimental house music. It's ridiculous!

'Fuck This' is a track I heard on SiriusXM, during the 2012 Ultra Music Festival. It was played on Nadastrom's set. It has a hip-hop feel at first, with the lyrics "fuck this industry" being repeated, but quickly speeds up with crazy house synths. It's another high energy track from Munchi. I'm telling you, you must hear this. It's amazing!

Munchi + Mr. Lexx are together on 'Shottas.' I found the Alvaro remix of the track + it's the beyond perfect, party track. It has a house/reggae feel to it. I prefer this remix to the original, because it's harder than the original. Oh, you will be jumping around listening to this.

Munchi - Sandungueo

Munchi - Fuck This (Original Mix)

Munchi + Mr. Lexx - Shottas (Alvaro Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment