
First + foremost, I would like everyone to have a safe, merry Christmas + a happy Chanukah. Amy Winehouse is how I'm doing Christmas this year. I found a beautiful live cover of 'I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause.' I'm honestly not sure when it was recorded, but it's been on YouTube since 2008. I wish I knew about this sooner, but now I have a 'new' Amy Winehouse tune for Christmas.
I can't stop listening to my all-time favorite Christmas tune. I shared it with you all last year + have been listening to it non-stop for the past few days. You know it, it's the Florence + The Machine's live cover of 'Last Christmas.' She puts the Wham! version to shame. She takes the lyrics + actually sings them with full-on passion. My god, she breaks my heart every Christmas + I love it. Enjoy your holidays!
Amy Winehouse - I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause (Live)
Florence + The Machine - Last Christmas (Live)
No comments:
Post a Comment