
Ke$ha's pretty damn sleazy. I really don't think that anymore. I think it's just her public persona. I cannot believe that she teamed up with so many hip-hop artists on this remix of 'Sleazy.' Earlier in the year, she released a remix of this track with just Andre 3000. I prefer that version, because I find the original quite funny. This is definitely a good remix though. I just wish there was more Ke$ha in it + less of Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, + T.I. "Get Sleazy!"
I found the Seamus Haji remix of Jessie J's deep track, 'Who You Are.' I have to say, this tune is incredible. It's a self-empowering song that works really well in this dance mix. I recently talked to my friend, which shared his opinion of this song with me. He was telling me that the song hits him deep + he loves to belt it out. What do you think? Is it as good as I/he thinks it is?
Ke$ha + Lil' Wayne + Wiz Khalifa + T.I. + André 3000 - Sleazy (Get Sleazier Remix 2.0)
Jessie J - Who You Are (Seamus Haji Radio Edit)
No comments:
Post a Comment