Thursday, December 22, 2011

'We Are Young' + Are 'Too Young to Burn'



I'm not gong to lie. I found this song from watching Glee 2 weeks ago. I didn't even know the band fun. existed. fun. is spelled all lowercased + with a period at the end. I'm not sure why this is, but their tune 'We Are Young' has turned into my anthem. The track features soul singer, Janelle Monáe. This song is spreading everywhere. I would bet on this becoming a fairly big hit on the radio. I'm going to listen to it another few times before the day's over. "Tonight we are young, so let's set the world on fire."

I thought this song, that I just recently found, would fit in perfectly with the 'We Are Young' post. I didn't know this song, 'Too Young to Burn' by Sonny & The Sunsets even existed a week ago. I randomly stumbled upon it. It came out in 2009-2010 + it doesn't sound dated one bit. This is the other song I have on repeat this week. These are 2 genius tunes. This is not a post to miss out on.

fun. + Janelle Monáe - We Are Young

Sonny & The Sunsets - Too Young to Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment