
As I mentioned a few days ago, I was trying to put this post up + put up Rye Rye instead. It's time for Childish Gambino. Childish Gambino is the rap name for the actor Donald Glover. He's in the NBC TV show, Community + hosted last year's mtvU Woodie Awards. He's pretty talented. I didn't have much faith in his rapping, due to the fact that he is an actor. He proved me wrong though. I am really digging a whole bunch of his songs. He reminds me of Lil' Wayne, back when Lil' Wayne was fresh + had something to prove. I found this awesome Hot Mess dubstep remix of Gambino's 'You See Me,' a few days ago. I'm hooked! This is my ultimate chill song right now. What do you think of it?
The So Shifty remix of Chan Dizzy's '21 Gun Salute' is sick. With gun shots + a killer beat, this song is a keeper. It has a lot of different elemnts to it. If mixes together dancehall, baltimore club style + house music. It's a crazy cool Mad Decent tune.
Childish Gambino - You See Me (Hot Mess Remix)
Chan Dizzy - 21 Gun Salute (So Shifty Remix)
No comments:
Post a Comment