
I'm so thankful for the new 'Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures' release today. I've been waiting for the CD, since October. I'm still mourning Amy's death, but the new music helps her spirit grow. I'm pleasantly surprised that the public is finally responding positively to her music. Almost every time I go out to a popular bar, I get the chance to see the public listen to Amy + Mark Ronson's 'Valerie.' Oh, how it feels me up with joy. I'm now, not the only one going bat crazy nuts when I hear it. Everyone dances to it. I'm getting off track here. I just bought Amy Winehouse's new CD today + I found two more incredible songs to share with you. They're both covers of classic tunes. The first one is 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?' Wow! It was recorded this year + her vocals are impeccable. This is what the world is now missing. A natural talent like this. I also am sharing her cover of 'A Girl From Ipanema.' It's very jazzy + was recorded in 2002. It's still timeless. It shows off her talents. I know you will enjoy these two tracks. Amy will be with me forever.
Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Amy Winehouse - The Girl From Ipanema
No comments:
Post a Comment