
Swedish House Mafia teamed up with Knife Party on their latest dance smash, 'Antidote.' I listened to this song on my drive over here, like 20 minutes ago, + the beat is still in my head. It's an incredible tune. I've already heard it out this past weekend. This song is going to be everywhere in the next few months. 'Antidote' is honestly one of the best dance tracks the year. Don't miss out on this one.
Another one of my favorite dance tunes of the moment is 'Monkey See Monkey Do' by Tommy Trash. The way he uses the xylophone-like sounds in the song is ridiculous. I've never heard a sound like that before. It then, picks up + is a high energy club tune. Enjoy!!!!
Swedish House Mafia Vs. Knife Party - Antidote (Original Mix)
Tommy Trash - Monkey See Monkey Do (Original Mix)
No comments:
Post a Comment