Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tittsworth + Alvin Risk Are Pendejas



Tittsworth + Alvin Risk have created one hell of a tune. 'Pendejas' has so much energy that either your head will explode, or your feet will collapse from dancing so hard. This moombahton tune is a club killer. God, I want to hear a DJ play this song the next time I go out. I will lose my mind...and that's a good thing.

More moombahton, but this time it's a remix of Schlachthofbronx + Gnucci Banana's 'Coolie Fruit.' Valentino Khan turned out a great remix of the already brilliant original 'Coolie Fruit.' I'm dancing. while I'm typing this. That is proof that this remix will have you bouncing off the walls. In all honestly, that's exactly what I want you to be doing. Go ahead! Break down some walls, screaming "I Want That Coolie Fruit!!!" Do it!

Tittsworth + Alvin Risk - Pendejas

Schlachthofbronx + Gnucci Banana - Coolie Fruit (Valentino Khan Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment