Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lady Leshurr Plays With a 'Lego' + Rizzle Kicks Wish They Were Still Youngsters



The British rappers are back! Lady Leshurr is a new rapper on the game. She is very talented. She can rap faster than Busta Rhymes, at times. That's a hard task to do. I found an excellent drum 'n' bass remix to her latest song, 'Lego.' It's incredible! I'm really into it. I think you will be too.

Rizzle Kicks are also British rappers, but they are more pop-based. I'm addicted to their latest single, 'When I Was a Youngster.' It's an ode to the old days. They're reminiscing about the time when they were youngsters. It sticks in your head, but you are happy about it. Grab this song! It's fantastic!

Lady Leshurr - Lego (A Sides Remix)

Rizzle Kicks - When I Was a Youngster

No comments:

Post a Comment