
This is a happy day for me. As soon as I found out that a new Amy Winehouse album was going to be released, on the 4th of December, I was ecstatic. The album's titled, 'Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures.' My goddess will live on with her music. 'Our Day Will Come' is a reggae-version of the classic by Ruby & The Romantics. Amy's cover is so beautiful. This is a must! Get it now! Also check out a great cover of this by Jamie Cullum. You Tube it!
'Like Smoke' featuring her friend + rapper Nas was recorded in 2008. It is now finally hitting the light of day. I love it. Her voice works well with hip-hop. I remember how much I adored the remix of 'You Know I'm No Good' with Ghostface. It was sick! So is this! I cannot wait for this whole album!!!!
Amy Winehouse - Our Day Will Come
Amy Winehouse + Nas - Like Smoke
No comments:
Post a Comment