Saturday, November 19, 2011

Manufactured Superstars 'Drunk Text' + 'Take Me Over'



The DJ/production duo, Manufactured Superstars, are hot right now. I just found 2 tracks of theirs that are sure to be massive club tracks in the next few months. The first one is the Bingo Players remix of 'Take Me Over,' featuring Scarlett Quinn. Wow! What Bingo Players do to this song is incredible. It starts out very chill, then hits you with an explosion of sounds + high energy beats. This is a tune!

The next one is the song you're going to tell your friends about, called 'Drunk Text.' Zoo Brazil remixed the genius Manufactured Superstars tune, that's about a woman that got into trouble drunk texting all night long. It's funny! "I'm sorry! It was just a drunk text."

Bonus track!!! I wanted to make sure that I shared the Mord Fustang remix of Morgan Page's 'In the Air' with you. Morgan Page worked with a bunch of artists in this song; Sultan, Ned Shepard, BT + Angela McCluskey. This is a fucking tune right here. It will make you dance! The original version of 'In the Air' has been one of my top songs for a month, or so now. The remix is even better than the original. Good job Ford Mustang!!!!!

Manufactured Superstars + Scarlett Quinn - Take Me Over (Bingo Players Remix)

Manufactured Superstars + Lea Luna - Drunk Text (Zoo Brazil Remix)

Morgan Page + Sultan + Ned Shepard + BT + Angela McCluskey - In the Air (Mord Fustang Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment