
Today's a good day. Wikipedia + Google are publicly protesting against the internet privacy bills, that are going to congress. I am very against these bills + the future of this blog depends on, whether or not the bill(s) get passed. I don't want to be sued or shut down. Help!!!
On another note, today's a good day. Santigold released a new song + video. This is a good sign, that maybe her new album will come out soon. What I love about Santigold is that she doesn't feel the need to conform. Her music stands alone. She has her own thing going on + it sounds great. She's an artist to continually watch out for. She has more greatness ahead of her. I know it. Her new single, 'Big Mouth' is epic. It begins with a jungle/tribal vibe + goes into a slowed-down reggae-vibed rap. It's quite incredible. Here's her new song + video.
Santigold - Big Mouth
No comments:
Post a Comment