Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brit Pop Madness With JLS + Jessie J



My perfect Sunday morning is listening to the Official UK Chart Show on BBC Radio 1. I was listening this morning + found a great new pop tune by JLS. Yeah, they are a boy band, but they produce some good pop hits. Their 1st single, 'Beat Again,' from a few years ago was such a good tune. I still really like the song. JLS just came out with a new single, called 'Do You Feel What I Feel?' It popped up in the top 20 this week on the UK chart. This is a feel good song. You will start singing and dancing with it. The video is tons of fun too. I wanna go to their house party.

Just as an added bonus, I'm sharing Jessie J's 'Domino' with you. You might know it already + I know a lot of radio stations are playing it. It just makes me so happy to hear it. This is the ultimate feel good song of the year, well...so far. It's been out for a bit, but will blow up in 2012. That's my guess!!! 'Domino' came in number 8 on the UK chart this week.

JLS - Do You Feel What I Feel?

Jessie J - Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment