Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chris Brown Goes Dance-Heavy With David Guetta



Chris Brown teamed up with David Guetta on this hot new song, 'Don't Wake Me Up.' This is a really good pop-dance song. I don't fully understand why Chris Brown + Benny Benassi's 'Beautiful People' never blew up in the U.S. I have a good feeling about this one though. 'Don't Wake Me Up' creeps it's way into your brain + forces you to hit the repeat button. It's possessed! It's a really good, positive tune.

Kill The Noise remixed Yelawolf's 'Growin' Up in the Gutter' + made magic. The way Yelawolf's voice works with the beats + sounds is quite melodic. It puts you into a trance. I almost cannot believe that Yelawolf + good dubstep go together so well. Trust me!

Chris Brown + David Guetta - Don't Wake Me Up

Yelawolf - Growin' Up in the Gutter (Kill The Noise Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment