
'Dunk' is my new anthem. 'Drunk' is the new single by British pop sensation Ed Sheeran. It starts off with the lyrics, "I wanna be drunk when I wake up." It's not a song about going out, getting smashed + doing shots though. It's actually, quite a sad tune. Ed Sheeran misses his ex + decides, "maybe I'll be drunk again...to feel a little love." In the music video, he is getting drunk. No real surprise there. He is not only getting drunk + reminiscing over old times with his ex, but he is talking to his pet cat. If you have seen the movie, The Beginners, it's just like that. In the movie, the main actor has dialogue with his dog. It's only in his head though, where he hears the dog's responses to everything he's saying. It sounds a little confusing, but in the 'Drunk' video it is quite entertaining. The cat goes out to the bars with him. You have to see this video.
Sheeran's voice is pleasant. I just heard a live cover that he did of Adele's 'Make You Feel My Love.' Wow! It's really good. He has had a few hit singles in the UK. 'The A-Team' was his first single. This is the song that made me fall in love with his voice. It's a really great tune. The other single he released that I still can't get enough of is 'Lego House.' I'm sure you will love it, as much as I do. With lyrics like this, "I'm gonna pick up the pieces + build a lego house. If things go wrong, we can knock it down," you know you're going to love it.
Ed Sheeran - Drunk
Ed Sheeran - The A-Team
Ed Sheeran - Lego House
No comments:
Post a Comment