Saturday, August 13, 2011

Timbaland, Pitbull + David Guetta make a 'Pass At Me'



The next massive dance hit has just been leaked. I'm surprised I like it, as much as I do. Timbaland's back + he teamed up with Pitbull + David Guetta. Can we say #1 international hit now? Yes! I'm impressed that 2 big producers, as different as they are, can make such incredible music together. Timbaland + Guetta = greatness!!!!

Chipmunk is back with a new song, feat. Mavado. Chipmunk is a young British rapper that I've been a fan of for a few years. I 1st heard him on the BBC Radio 1 on SiriusXM. SiriusXM just took Radio 1 off of their channels in the US + Canada, to fit in a disco station. Disco's cheaper...I'm massively pissed!!!!!!!! Please join the cause Get BBC Radio 1 Back on SiriusXM...anyway, Chipmunk! It's a nice hip-hop/reggae tune. Check it out!

Kid Cudi's still depressed + he's letting out his pain in song. I don't want him to be in pain, but I love the music that he produces when he gets deep. He's not afraid to share his emotions, unlike a lot of artists out there. "I know that something is wrong here. I can feel it, but no one believes me."

Timbaland + Pitbull + David Guetta - Pass At Me

Chipmunk + Mavado - Every Gyal

Kid Cudi - No One Believes Me

No comments:

Post a Comment