
I am very excited about this new Major Lazer song. Diplo leaked 'When You Hear the Bassdrum (Stereotype Angry Remix)' a few days ago, feat. Ms. Thing. It's hot! It's an electro-reggae dancehall party packed into one track. A must!
Rockwell Knuckles' 'Play Catch' is such a good song. I got this at the end of June, it's still fresh. It's a complete hip-hop/dubstep/R&B/electronic mash-up. It's hard to describe, but it's a new sound. It's super chill and you will find yourself singing the chorus all day long.
Wretch 32's new single, 'Don't Go' feat. Josh Kumra is sick. A chilled out British hip-hop tune with a killer chorus. I can hear this breaking into the US, like Tinie Tempah blew up. It's an incredible tune.
Major Lazer + Ms. Thing - When You Hear the Bassdrum (Stereotype Angry Remix)
Rockwell Knuckles - Play Catch
Wretch 32 + Josh Kumra - Don't Go
No comments:
Post a Comment