Saturday, October 8, 2011

Benassi does Florence, Moam does Example. Fred Falke does Wolf Gang, + 2 More Epic Remixes



I couldn't shorten this post. I found way too many songs, at one time. Make sure you listen to these epic remixes. Benny Benassi remixed Florence + The Machine's new single, 'Shake It Out.' It's wonderful! Benassi uses his signature trance sound to turn Florence Welsh's track into a club anthem.

If you've been thinking to yourself, where has James Blunt been? Here's your answer. He's back with a sick remix to his tune 'Dangerous' by Deniz Koyu + Johan Wedel. This remix is being played in clubs all over the world. It's turned into an international sensation. You'll understand why, after you give it a listen.

I found this awesome song 'The King and All of His Men,' by an alternative British band Wolf Gang last week. Today, I found a killer remix done by Fred Falke. It's very chill, dancey remix. I could hear this being played at many of the indie parties in the US.

About a week or 2 ago I heard this remix on Tiesto's Club Life + forgot to look it up. Today, I found it. It's the Tommy Trash remix of 'Summer of Love (She Said)' by The Immigrant. The Immigrant is Australian!!! This songs a lot of fun + lots of fun to dance to.

Yet again, I'm posting about Example. It's only because he's a fucking genius. I found the Moam remix of 'Stay Awake.' I am in love. It's a perfect trance, dance track. This one's only meant to be played in a big-roomed club. You would lose your mind when this came on. In all the right ways.

Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Benny Benassi Remix)

James Blunt - Dangerous (Deniz Koyu & Johan Wedel Remix)

Wolf Gang - The King and All of His Men (Fred Falke Remix)

The Immigrant - Summer of Love (She Said) (Tommy Trash Remix)

Example - Stay Awake (Moam Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment