Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Major Lazer's Back!!! Also, New Sneaky Sound System, Example + Veronica Maggio



Yes!!! I've been looking for this new Major Lazer tune for months now. I finally have it!!! I can now present you with Major Lazer + The Partysquad's 'Original Don.' It's ridiculous! It reminds me of the new Crookers + Fake Blood works. The sounds are new + fresh. This is where dance music is going + it's a great place. If you're not dancing your ass off + jumping around, then there's something wrong with you.

The John Dahlback remix of Sneaky Sound System's 'Big' is my shit right now. This song + remix is incredible. I already know that I will be listening to this song for the next few months. It is seriously that good. This will tear up any dancefloor that it is played on. I promise you, it will! "Always by your side, up until it ends"

Within this past week, I found this crazy song by Swedish/Italian artist, Veronica Maggio. It's called 'Kommer', the Mash Up International remix. It features Kakan. I tried to look up who Kakan is, but...no luck. No idea! This song is a fucking tune though. I'm not sure what she is singing about, but god do I love this. This track is fun + experimental, with elements of reggae, latin, moombahton, + R&B in it.

Lastly, but certainly not least (trust me), I have the ultimate remix of Example's 'Midnight Run' by Funkagenda. Holy shit!!! This is a fucking remix! This remix makes me wanna go on a 'Midnight Run.' Funkagenda puts all the elements I love about dance music together, in one remix. It's beyond amazing. Believe me! This is a good week for dance music. I know I've been putting up a lot of dance songs recently. It's only because there's been that many good high-quality dance tracks out there lately. Enjoy + dance your ass off!

Major Lazer + The Partysquad - Original Don

Sneaky Sound System - Big (John Dahlback Remix)

Veronica Maggio + Kakan - Kommer (Mash Up International Remix)

Example - Midnight Run (Funkagenda Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment