
This song + video by Gotye feat. Kimbra, 'Somebody That I Used to Know,' is incredible. I'm addicted to it. It's quite a sad song about a relationship that has long since gone sour. It's a guy + a girl singing their troubles to each other. The song has the emotion that most songs strive for, but don't normally achieve. Fantastic! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the artistic video. You see the former couple singing their troubles to each other nude, while covered in paint. It really is an artistic masterpiece. The video's at the bottom of the post.
A good way to cheer you up, after the Gotye + Kimbra track is to listen to 'Plage' by Crystal Fighters. This is the ultimate summer beach tune. Warning! This song will get stuck in your head. Crystal Fighters are turning into one of my new favorite bands. They have such a unique sound + each one of their songs sound different. "Do you want to go to the Plage with me?"
Lastly, I have the new James Morrison single for you. It's called 'I Won't Let You Go.' James Morrison has such a wonderfully great voice. I have been his fan since his first single, 'You Give Me Something,' that came out a few years ago. Love his pop-soul goodness.
Gotye + Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know
Crystal Fighters - Plage
James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go
No comments:
Post a Comment