Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crookers Insanity: 'That Laughing Track'



'That Laughing Track' by Crookers feat. Style of Eye + Carli is insane. It's almost a Halloween tune, but it's not. Well...I'll be playing it on Halloween, if I end up providing music for a party. Anyways, Crookers use their new experimental hardcore sound + fuck with the laughing of an evil woman. It's brilliant!

Jack Beats remixed Aloe Blacc's latest single, 'Green Lights.' I love the sounds that Jack Beats creates. He's very creative! He took a simple, soulful R&B tune + turned it into a creative + trippy dance masterpiece. Watch out!

Okay! I can't say no to this song: 'No More Michael Jackson' by Teddybears. It's not what you think it will be. I was shocked. Teddybears are definitely upset about Michael's passing + made a fantastic dance song to tribute him.

Crookers + Style of Eye + Carli - That Laughing Track (Original Mix) (Tiesto Club Life Rip)

Aloe Blacc - Green Lights (Jack Beats Remix)

Teddybears - No More Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment