
Happy Halloween! Haha! It's not halloween, but Fake Blood's 'Voices' would be a perfect choice for your Halloween playlist/parties. The sounds he uses are experimental, yet perfect. This is one track that's hard to explain. It's a great dance track. It reminds me a little of some of Crookers' newer stuff. Not in the same ways, but they are both taking risks in their sound. I love it!
The DJ Enferno remix of Jay-Z + Kanye West's 'Niggas in Paris' is so unexpected. It's a hardcore dance track, using dubbed samples of a purely hip-hop tune. The original is good, but this remix is crazy. "That shit cray."
'Calling' by Sebastian Ingrosso (a member of Swedish House Mafia) feat. Alesso is genius. It's an instant dancefloor anthem. Seriously! I could see this tune fill up a dancefloor. The only thing that it needs (well, for radio purposes) is some good vocals + you have a hit. I'm dancing now, while I'm typing this.
Last tune I'm sharing with you tonight is 'Natural Disaster' by Laidback Luke Vs. Example. You heard it right! Laidback Luke + Example are on a track together. It's magic! "What a natural disaster." Example is incredible. He's definitely a favorite of mine. The U.S. needs to start playing him. Laidback Luke's extremely talented as well. He produces so many massive club tracks. Check this one out. Trust me!!!
Fake Blood - Voices
Jay-Z + Kanye West - Niggas in Paris (DJ Enferno Remix)
Sebastian Ingrosso + Alesso - Calling (Original Mix)
Laidback Luke Vs. Example - Natural Disaster (Radio Edit)
No comments:
Post a Comment