Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rye Rye Finally Releases 'Go! Pop! Bang!' With Help From M.I.A.


Love me some Rye Rye!!! I've been a big Rye Rye fan since 2008, when she put out 'Shake It to the Ground' with Blaqstarr. I've been waiting for her album to drop since 2009. 'Go! Pop! Bang!' surely took a long time to be released. She's been continually working on it since 2009 though. Meaning, that some of her older songs never made it on the album. It's a pretty awesome album. She got Steve Angello to produce a track for it + has guest appearances by M.I.A., Porcelain Black, Tyga, Akon, R3hab + Robyn. For her first album, that is a lot of star power. I'm proud of her for staying true to herself, throughout the years. Her music is continually evolving. She mixes hip-hop, pop + dance altogether to create 'Go! Pop! Bang!'. I picked three of my favorite songs to share with you, but you should buy her whole album. It's really good. The world can have Nicki Minaj + will take Rye Rye any day.

Rye Rye + M.I.A. - Better Than You

Rye Rye + Porcelain Black - DNA

Rye Rye - Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment