Friday, May 11, 2012
Eva Simons, Keane + Miike Snow Get Heavy Dancefloor Remixes
I felt that I was going into a musical slump. I wasn't finding anything worth posting. Then, these three tracks just fell into my lap. The new Nicky Romero remix of Eva Simons' 'I Don't Like You.' The track is already blowing up + massive. You need to own this. I also found the full Alesso remix of Keane's 'Silenced By the Night.' WOW! This isn't just a remix...it's a mother fucking anthem. Lastly, I found a bangin' remix of Miike Snow's 'The Wave.' It's done by Style Of Eye. This post is massive. Get these songs now!!!
Eva Simons - I Don't Like You (Nicky Romero Remix)
Keane - Silenced By the Night (Alesso Remix)
Miike Snow - The Wave (Style Of Eye Remix)
Labels:
Alesso,
Dance,
Eva Simons,
Keane,
Miike Snow,
Nicky Romero,
Remix,
Style of Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment