
This is not the post I had intended to put up. I had wished that I would never have to put a post up in memory of my beloved Amy Winehouse. I'm pretty fucking upset about her death. I adored her. I adored her, but her troubled lifestyle + bad press upset me. I honestly had hope that she would pull through. Her music was legendary. I'm not even exaggerating. She had the most incredible voice that I have ever heard. Amy Winehouse changed the way I listened to music. If it wasn't for her amazing talent, I might not have ever created this blog or set my song quality limits so high. Well...for the most part. There's a piece of my heart missing Amy...Rest in Peace + may the public stop talking so negatively about you. Love you!
Mark Ronson + Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
Amy Winehouse - Cupid (BBC Radio 1 Cover)
No comments:
Post a Comment