Friday, July 15, 2011

Gnucci Banana Goes Solo + Kelly Rowland Gets Remixed



"It's Gnucci!!!" I love this girl! She's fairly new to the scene. Gnucci Banana is a unique rapper. She always sounds like she's full of life. Her 1st solo single, 'Famalam Jam' excites me. Check it out! What do you think? I also found some awesome Kelly Rowland remixes for 'Motivation.' I had found the Diplo remix a while ago. He posted it up on his Facebook/Twitter page. It's cool! Kind of Dubsteppy, but not. It's different, to say the least. I really like the Kid Sister remix though. Kid Sister is a talented rapper, that deserves more recognition. The remix starts all slow and seductive + turns into a Baltimore club jam.

Gnucci Banana - Famalam Jam

Kelly Rowland + Kid Sister - Motivation (Kid Sister Remix)

Kelly Rowland + Lil' Wayne - Motivation (Diplo Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment