Monday, February 13, 2012

Did Gemini Club Meet You, 'By Surprise?'



I am loving this song, 'By Surprise, by Gemini Club. It's definitely an indie dance tune. The cheeky lyrics + infectious dance beats will get you hooked. It's has a very familiar sound to it. I know you will be singing the chorus all week. "'Cause all you know, I met you by surprise."

OK Go recently released a new song + video. It's called 'Needing/Getting' + it a quality alternative rock tune. OK Go taps into a philosophy that many of us are familiar with. "Needing is one thing, but...getting's another." I can't tell you how many times that phrase has spoken the story of my life. Many! If you haven't seen this full video yet, go to my Facebook page. I put it up last week. The video is one of the most creative things that I have ever seen. The band is sitting in their car, that they have made into their instrument. All the sounds of the song, besides for the vocals, are coming from the things that the car runs into. It's hard to imagine, so watch the video. It's utter brilliance.

The last tune I want to share with you is unlike the other two tunes. It's a complete pop tune. The track's 'Hurricane' by Honor Society. I heard this on SiriusXM a few weeks ago + instantly Shazamed it. I know, it's not the most creative way to find music. I feel that I have to share this with you though. Most people don't know this song exists. It's a sad tale of emotions. "You left me in this hurricane." You will probably like this tune. Give it a chance, love.

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!

Gemini Club - By Surprise

OK Go - Needing/Getting

Honor Society - Hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment