Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dance Your Ass Off With Jessie J, Britney, Pitbull, + Noah and the Whale



Dance! Dance! Dance!!!! Aah, these remixes are a breath of fresh air to me. I heard the Jessie J remix on the BBC Radio 1, this past Friday. This is the 1st time I've heard of Doman & Gooding (the remixers). Damn! They know what they're doing. They turned up 'Price Tag' + turned it into an anthem. Let's move onto the Noah and the Whale remix. Fake Blood does his thing, once again, + creates a genius remix. 'L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.' (the original) is a nice + chill track to listen to to calm yourself down. The Fake Blood remix of it, on the other hand, is a wicked high-energy club tune. Sidney Samson remixes Pitbull + T-Pain's 'Hey Baby.' AMAZING! The energy gets so high that it might make your head explode. I wanna see people try to dance to this. I know how I would do it. Lastly, Jump Smokers remixed Britney Spears' 'Hold it Against Me.' The remix is pretty strong I'm pretty sure you can get down to it. Have fun dancing!!!

Jessie J + B.o.B - Price Tag (Doman & Gooding Remix)

Noah and the Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. (Fake Blood Remix)

Pitbull + T-Pain - Hey Baby (Sidney Samson Remix)

Britney Spears - Hold it Against Me (Jump Smokers Extended Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment