Sunday, December 26, 2010

Plan B's 'Love Goes Down' + Doctor P's Dubstep



Plan B's got it bad for some girl. 'Love Goes Down' is soulful, seductive, + genuine. The tune definitely has a retro feel to it, that works. Doctor P's dubstep remix of this song is crazy. I'm serious! It really is nuts + I love it. It starts off all subtle, then quickly builds up to a hyper, speed-induced dubstep wonder. I wanna hear this remix out at a club. I'd be going bonkers. Example's new one, 'Two Lives' is one song I wasn't sure I loved at first listen. But by the 2nd listen, I was into it + the song got stuck in my head for 3 hours straight. I really like this one. "Two lives, living two lives. I don't know which side of me is where the truth lies..."

Plan B - Love Goes Down
Mediafire

Plan B - Love Goes Down (Doctor P Remix)
Mediafire

Example - Two Lives
Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment